Working for us:
We regularly update our jobs section detailing opportunities in One West as part of Bath and North East Somerset Council.
The Council is one of the largest employers in the area, and employs over 5,000 people in a wide range of roles.
One West is a key part of this in its delivery of specialist professional services both inside and outside the Council on a commercial basis.
We have strong values based on listening to our customers and delivering what they need to the quality required. We want similarly minded professionals to join us.
Our team members are our greatest asset and we aim to make sure that all are equipped with the skills; knowledge and experience to succeed in their role and to progress.
We have a good benefits package which rewards well and aims to maintain wellbeing and the general quality of life of all our staff.
- Generous holiday allowance & special leave provisions
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme – covering travel, restaurants, shops and services
- Employee Assistance Programme – to support Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Community Involvement Scheme (additional leave days for staff to volunteer in their community)
- Staff Social club and subsidised leisure centre membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A range of Flexible working options dependent on service requirements
- MOT Service with reduced staff rates
- Free entry to the Roman Baths, Fashion Museum & the Victoria Art Gallery
- If a resident within the area a Discovery Card
Our job opportunities
Salary – £43,662 – 46,662 pa
Location – Keynsham
Job Reference – 19CORP20384B
Application closing date – 25th July 2019
Contract – 37 hours per week. Permanent
We are looking to recruit an experienced Audit Manager. The role involves delivering services to clients in local government and the wider public sector. Expertise in IT, Procurement or Financial Management will be an advantage.
We are looking for a confident individual able to understand complex risk and control frameworks and translate this to acceptable independent assurance for differing clients. You will be able to deliver on high profile audits on your own as well as being able to supervise staff and manage successful teams across different sites. Experience in both preparing and presenting reports to Audit Committee’s or Board Meetings will be an advantage as this forms an essential part of the role. The successful applicant will also need to work with confidence and focus communicating well at all levels.
Interested to find out more?
If you are interested in this post and would like more detail after reading the job description or just to chat through the role and what’s involved please contact Andy Cox – email@example.com or Pete Cann – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to apply?
Formal applications are via https://jobs.bathnes.gov.uk or telephone 01225 369409 (24 hours) quoting 19CORP20384B and Audit Manager for a paper application pack.