Working for us:
We regularly update our jobs section detailing opportunities in One West as part of Bath and North East Somerset Council.
The Council is one of the largest employers in the area, and employs over 5,000 people in a wide range of roles.
One West is a key part of this in its delivery of specialist professional services both inside and outside the Council on a commercial basis.
We have strong values based on listening to our customers and delivering what they need to the quality required. We want similarly minded professionals to join us.
Our team members are our greatest asset and we aim to make sure that all are equipped with the skills; knowledge and experience to succeed in their role and to progress.
We have a good benefits package which rewards well and aims to maintain wellbeing and the general quality of life of all our staff.
- Generous holiday allowance & special leave provisions
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme – covering travel, restaurants, shops and services
- Employee Assistance Programme – to support Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Community Involvement Scheme (additional leave days for staff to volunteer in their community)
- Staff Social club and subsidised leisure centre membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A range of Flexible working options dependent on service requirements
- MOT Service with reduced staff rates
- Free entry to the Roman Baths, Fashion Museum & the Victoria Art Gallery
- If a resident within the area a Discovery Card
Our job opportunities
Our job opportunities are advertised on the Bath & North East Somerset Council web site https://jobs.bathnes.gov.uk
Sorry – we aren’t recruiting right now but keep on checking out this page as growth means we are often looking for new team members.